Document for Company Registration is easy to compile, just follow the few steps and get it done!
A company is a type of organization wherein you will find goods or services in a synchronized manner and trade them amongst the public to earn a profit. Setting a new company in India is not a difficult task to do. You just have to follow some documentation guidelines and steps involved in the company registration process. If you are willing to open a strap company you have to get registered under the MCA that is the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
About the Companies Act, 2013
The Companies Act, 2013 enacted by the parliament has gained the approval of the President of India on August 29, 2013. Act fortifies and amends the law relating to companies. The Companies Act, 2013 has been published in the official gazette on August 30, 2013. Some of the provisions of the act have been performed by a notification published on September 12, 2013. The terms of Companies Act, 1956 is still in force.
So, there are more so many companies that are not registered and they must get registered today itself. Registering a company offers numerous benefits to you like legal compliance, business expansion opportunities, etc.
Must Read: Benefits of Company registration
4 major step to follow before compiling documents for the company registration
There are four steps to be followed for the company registration:
- Getting DSC (Digital Signature Certificate): DSC is an e-signature that allows the business owner to develop the online company registration process in India. After submitting the document, it takes 2 days to get a Digital Signature Certificate. The Information Technology Act, 2000 has introduced plans for using digital signature for submission of all the documents online without any hassles. All submitted documents in the application of online to make sure the authenticity and safety of the documents are listed electronically. This is the most reliable way to submit documents.
- Obtaining DIN (Director Identification Number): The second step for the process is to a DIN number. According to the amendment act of 2006, getting a DIN is mandatory. Every existing and expecting to get an Identification number.
- Filling a new user registration or e-form: This is the three-step of the process is about becoming MCA portal user account for an e-form filling and to do the various transactions.
- Incorporating the company: The last and fourth step of the process is incorporating the company and other relevant certification of the business.
For completing these steps you can clearly focus on compiling the documents for the company registration. So, in the following paragraphs, let’s have a look over the various documents for various company types.
Document for Company Registration – Private Company, LLP Company, Section-8 Company, Nidhi & OPC Company
There are various types of companies in India and have different types of documentation required. All the company gets to +submit their documents online for company registration. So the documents required are :
This is the type of company that has at least 2 or the highest 200 members or shareholders. In this type of company, one person can simply transfer the share to another person.
The documents required for a private company are :
- Signed Form DIR-2 and Details for DIN
- Declaration of DIN
- MOA and AOA
- Documents of Directors and shareholders
- Registered Office-Address proof
- Copy of rent agreement if the property is on rent
- Copy of property paper is owned the business place
- PAN Card of the directors
- Identity Proof: Adhaar card, passport, Driving License, Voter Identity Card
- Address proof of both office and directors: Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill, Electricity Bill or Water Bill. Even you can give Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with the latest transaction
- Copy of 2 passport size photographs
- Signed documents by a shareholder: Application for DSC and INC-9 by directors
- No-Objection (NOC) letter from the Owner of Address to use the address ad Registered office of the Company
LLP Company ( Limited Liability Partnership)
LLP was originated in India by way of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The foremost edge of a Limited Liability Partnership is one partner is not responsible for another partner’s wrongdoing or carelessness. LLP is eligible for all the Professionals, Micro, and Small businesses that are family-owned or closely-held. LLP can have unlimited partners but minimum 2 are required.
The documents required for an LLP company are :
- ID proof of designated partners: Driving license, Aadhar card, residence card, election identity card, or any other identity proof issued by the Government.
- PAN Card of Partners
- 2 months old bank statement or telephone bill of Designated Partners.
- LLP agreement: All partners that contain all terms and conditions of the LLP their sign and must be notarized and published on stamp papers.
- Office Address proof like Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill/ Water Bill /Property Tax Receipt or Sale Deed ( NOC from landlord) not more than 2 months old
Nidhi means a company that has been incorporated to develop the practice of saving and reserve funds to its members and also accepting deposits and lending to its members only for their mutual benefit. For commencing Nidhi company you must have total 7 shareholders or members. 3 person will be director in company.
The document required for Nidhi company registration are :
- Director’s Pan Card copy
- 2 passport size Photograph of all the Directors and Members
- PAN Card of all the Directors and Members
- ID Proof of all the Directors and Members: Adhaar card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID
- Registered office: Electricity Bill or another utility bill
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC ( Format will be given)
OPC Company ( One-person Company)
This is the new type of company structure that started in the year 2013 by the Indian government. In this type at an individual person can own a company. There is a necessity of a minimum of 1 director and 1 nominee/ member to register and run the company.
Document for company registration are:
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- A declaration that all compliance has been made
- Identity proof, address proof and PAN card copy of nominee and member
- Written Consent of Nominee in form INC-3
- Memorandum and Affidavit of sharer for form INC-9
- Application for Company Registration
- Registered office’s address proof
Being an NGO Registration or Non-profit Organization does not mean that the Company cannot make a profit or income. It only implies that the Company can earn income but the promoters are not to benefit from those profits. The profits cannot be shared among the promoters. All incomes must be applied to supporting the social objective.
- MOA and AOA
- Declaration from any director and subscriber in INC-9 that verifies that they are not guilty of misfeasance
- Address and IDs of directors and subscribers to MOA
- Proof of ownership (rent agreement/ lease deed)
- Electricity bill which should not be older than 2 months
- NOC from the landlord or the owner
- Consent to be directors i.e., DIR-2
- An affidavit from the Directors for not accepting deposits
- INC-9 which is the declaration of each subscriber to MOA.
All of the above documents for company registration in different types. For more details, you can connect with our expert team which gives you full guidance on the documentation and process of registration.
If you have any confusion in the document in Online Company Registration. You can take the help of our specialists can help to choose one. We at LegalPillers are offering online CA Services at reasonable pricing. You can visit the website. Even for a free consultation call our professionals at 9625279785 – 9267941961 or you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.